AVG Antivirus provides the better security of the System and Laptop. Today many types of the virus are available that is harmful to our system and have to face many problems like system slow, automatically copy the data, many software does not work properly and sometimes our hard disk
will be crashed.
AVG Antivirus give the better security than the other Antivirus. If you install the AVG antivirus so your system and Laptop will be secure and your data will be also secure. this antivirus is work all operating system like windows operating system, Mac, and Linux.
you can contact AVG Customer Service
Here's how to set up AVG on your Windows PC:
- Head over to the AVG antivirus customer service Free Edition home page (not to be confused with their premium offering) and download the software. Double-click on the installer to begin the installation process.
- Follow the wizard to install the software. If you installed another antivirus on your system so you will have to uninstall this antivirus because it's generally not advisable to run two antivirus programs at once. Accept the terms and agreements when prompted. All of the other default settings will be fine.
Also read- Avira Antivirus Support
- During the installation process, AVG will run an initial scan to make sure your system is clean.
- Files scanning is finished and installed so you will have an option to create a AVG account. Most antivirus programs require you to register (for free) within 30 days to continue using the program, so you might as well do it now. Click the "Create a new account" link, set it up, and log in when you're done.
- From now on, you should see a little AVG "B" icon in your system tray—that means AVG is running in the background, monitoring your computer for any viruses that may come your way. AVG antivirus do not give the extra options, which makes it incredibly simple: just leave the "Virus Shield" and "Auto Scan" options on and you should be well protected.
For more info or if you are facing any issue regarding the same, get the help from AVG Customer Support